Leavers Assembly
We've soon to practice leavers assembly it's Friday tomorrow so we have to do it then otherwise we only have 2 or 1 day to practice! Me and some other boys (Including Aydon Hart on msp, we go to the same school) have made a 4-paged poem for leavers and the whole class have made best memory speech bubbles! I say we should sing hall of fame by The script ft. Will.I.Am. to kinda like to say about how we've achieved our goals and what we've become like prefects, school council etc. Also read all about it by Emeli Sande (part 3) I don't know why but it would be a good song to sing :'( Also I think Always be together by Little Mix will be a quite good song because we'll always be together if you need me. We can do Reach by S club 7 which is quite catchy and goes well with a "cheerful" leavers assembly. Anytime you need a friend by Mariah Carey I will be there, never be alone again. You are beautiful by Christina Aguilera because words can't bring me down when I'm beautiful the way I am!
WHAT DO YA FINK? DO THESE?
No comments:
Post a Comment